181 Moss Road
, BT22 2DT
||181 Moss Road, Millisle
- Detached family home in rural setting
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms ; master with en suite shower room
- Spacious modern kitchen with adjacant utility
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Integral double garage
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear
This detached family home, is located in the hearth of the Ards Peninsula countryside. The property is situated on a mature site of approx. 1.2 acres and has great views of the open countryside and the 'Ballycopeland Windmill'.
The excellent accommodation comprises, lounge that opens into dining room, family room and spacious kitchen that has room for a breakfast table along with an adjacant utility room. The property has a fully tiled four piece bathroom and four good sized bedrooms with the main one having an en suite shower room.
The property benefits from oil fired heating is double glazed and outside you have an excellent double garage with access to under house storage. With mature gardens surrounding the property we feel that this will make the ideal family home so we would recommend an appointment to view.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Hotpress. Cloakroom.
- 7.24m x 5.89m (23' 9" x 19' 4")
Attractive carved mohogany fireplace with picture tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.96m (13' 7" x 13' 0")
Double glazed patio doors.
- 5.33m x 3.91m (17' 6" x 12' 10")
1 1/4 tub stainless steel sink unit. Excellent range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with solid roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Leisure Cuisine Master 100 range. Extractor hood. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.84m x 2.57m (9' 4" x 8' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
Clookroom with low flush w.c.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.53m (14' 6" x 11' 7")
Polished granite fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantel. Cornice ceiling.
- Corner bath. Twin vanitory units. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubcile with electric shower. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.66m (15' 3" x 12' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.53m (15' 6" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 2.95m (11' 7" x 9' 8")
- 9.75m x 8.84m (32' 0" x 29' 0")
Twin roller doors.
Access for excellent under house storage.
- Extensive gardens to front side and side in lawn with mature trees, shrubs and tarmac driveway.
Travelling into Millisle from Donaghadee take the first turning on the right into Moss Road and travel for approximately 1.5 miles and just across from the 'Ballycopeland Windmill' No 181 can be found.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.