, Killaughey Road
, BT21 0SH
||17 Seahill, Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Semi-detached family home
- Spacious, versatile accommodation
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Gardens to front and rear
- Attractively presented throughout
Situated in the ever popular and sought-after Seahill development, this spacious semi-detached home is attractively presented throughout and offers flexible and highly adaptable family accommodation which would suit a varied range of purchasers.
The accommodation currently comprises Lounge, two bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, kitchen, utility room and study on the ground floor, with two further bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. An early appointment to view is highly recommended in order to appreciate the spacious and versatile accommodation on offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door with matching side panel. Wood strip flooring. Double panel radiator.
- 5.08m x 3.61m (16' 8" x 11' 10")
Hole-in-wall style fireplace. Solid wood flooring. Double glazed window. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Laminate flooring. Double glazed window. Single panel radiator. (Could be used as family)
- 3.66m x 3.56m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Good range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate worktops. Built-in Zanussi four ring hob, under oven and grill. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double glazed window. Double panel radiator
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Single panel radiator. Double glazed back door
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.m (10' 7" x 9' 10")
Double glazed window. Single panel radiator. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Wall panelling. Single panel radiator.
- 2.34m x 2.08m (7' 8" x 6' 10")
Laminate flooring. Double glazed window. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.22m x 3.66m (20' 5" x 12' 0")
overall. Walk in wardrobe. Double glazed window. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.61m (13' 10" x 11' 10")
Double glazed window. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with pine panel, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Part panelled walls. Panelled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Double glazed Velux window. Single panel radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with flowerbeds.
Stoned finish driveway with concrete area
Enclosed garden to rear.
Garden shed. Water tap.
At top of High Street turn right into Killaughey Road and continue along the road taking first left into Cypress Park. Proceed to the end and follow the road round to the left into Seahill. Number 17 can be found on the right hand side
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.