17 Moray Crescent
, BT23 4LG
||17 Moray Crescent, Newtownards
- Semi detached home in popular location
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Spacious dining kitchen
- First floor bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This well presented semi detached home is found in this popular residential area and is within walking distance of Newtownards town centre and ideally located for Regent House School.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom.
The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have easily managed gardens to the front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0" x 10' 9")
- 5.23m x 2.95m (17' 2" x 9' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with Triton electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 1.93m (7' 9" x 6' 4")
plus door recess.
Hotpress. Storage cupboard.
- Stoned driveway
Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house. Outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.