17 Castle Street
, BT21 0DN
||17 Castle Street, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace house in quiet residential location
- Lounge with tiled fireplace.
- Galley style kitchen with space for table
- Downstairs bathroom
- Two good sized first floor bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This mid terrace house is situated in this quiet residential location that is within walking distance of the seafront and Donaghadee town centre.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with tiled fireplace, galley style kitchen and bathroom while upstairs you have two good sized bedrooms.
The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and to the rear you have a enclosed garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Laminate floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 4.78m x 1.98m (15' 8" x 6' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath with telephone handshower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.67m (12' 5" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
- Yard area.
Right of way.
Garden in lawn with mature hedges.
Garden store with oil boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.