164 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BQ
||164 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Semi detached chalet on corner site
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- Three bedrooms - one on ground floor
- Fully tiled shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Excellent gardens to front, side and rear
This semi detached chalet sits on a spacious corner site that is within walking distance of all the amenties that Donaghadee town offers.
The adaptable accommodation currently is a lounge, dining room, kitchen,shower room on the ground floor while on the first floor you have two bedrooms. The property has oil fired heating is double glazed and outside you have a detached garage along with mature gardens to the front, side and rear. We would recommend an inspection to appreciate this property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage.
- 7.32m x 3.3m (24' 0" x 10' 10")
Tiled fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hear hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Full wall tiling.
- LEAN TO SUN ROOM:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.95m (10' 1" x 9' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with Heatstore electric shower. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
Under eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Tarmac driveway.
Excellent gardens to front, side and rear in lawns with mature trees, shrubs and plants.
Oil boiler house.
From the top of High Street at the junction with Millisle Road turn right into Killaughey Road, continuing past Northfield Road then Cypress Park and No. 164 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.