16 Brandon Park
, BT22 1ED
||16 Brandon Park, Portavogie
- End terrace bungalow with excellent views
- Cul de sac location
- Bright lounge with attractive fireplace
- Modern kitchen with good living area
- Three bedrooms
- Fully tiled shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn
This end terraced bungalow is found in this quiet cul de sac and is located on an elevated site that gives excellent views from the main rooms.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, excellent living kitchen, fully tiled shower room and three bedrooms. This home has oil heating and is double glazed.
Outside you have good gardens in grass to the front, side and rear and to fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.65m x 3.2m (15' 3" x 10' 6")
Attractive fireplace with carved wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Glazed double doors to
- LIVING KITCHEN:
- 6.45m x 5.87m (21' 2" x 19' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching island. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower.
Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.2m (12' 7" x 10' 6")
Built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 2.54m (8' 6" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.26m (8' 6" x 7' 5")
- Excellent gardens to the front, side and rear in lawns.
Garden stores. Oil boiler house.
N.B. The owner of this property has a connection to Stephen Bailie
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.