15 Moyle Hill
, BT22 2PR
||15 Moyle Hill, Ballywalter
- Mid terrace home on elevated site
- Off street parking for two cars
- Lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen and dining room
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Mature garden to rear
This mid terrace home, that requires some updating, is located in a small cul de sac that is within easy walking distance of all the amenities that this popular seaside village has to offer
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, dining room and kitchen while upstairs you have two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is double glazed and has oil fired heating.
To the rear you have a mature garden and with off street parking for two cars to the front we would recommend an early inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.34m x 3.76m (14' 3" x 12' 4")
Attractive stone fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantel. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.72m x 2.46m (8' 11" x 8' 1")
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.m (16' 0" x 9' 10")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Hotpress.
- Garden to front in lawn with parking.
Enclosed yard with garden stores and oil boiler.
Garden to rear in lawn with mature shrubs
Coming into Ballywalter from the direction of Millisle after passing through 'The Square' take the first right into Greyabbey Road and then first left into Moyle Hll.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.