14 Springwell Gardens
, BT19 6LQ
||14 Springwell Gardens, Groomsport
- Mid terrace house
- Cul de sac location
- Lounge and dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Convenient to local amenities and seashore
This mid terrace house is located in a cul de sac and is convenient to Groomport village and the seashore.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge and dining kitchen and upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
This property has gas fired heating and is double glazed and outside you have an enclosed garden to the rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring gas hob and built in electric oven. Part wall tiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panel bath with shower over. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.62m (15' 6" x 8' 7")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.12m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.21m (9' 7" x 7' 3")
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear.
Entering Groomsport from the direction of Donaghadee, Springwell Gardens is the first turning on the left before the 'The Stables' and No 14 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.