14 Saltwater Close
, BT22 2TP
||14 Saltwater Close, Ballywalter
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Bright lounge with multi burning stove
- Kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Private garden area to the rear
Located in a quiet cul de sac this well presented detached bungalow is within walking distance of all the amenities that Ballywalter village offers including the local primary school and excellent coastal walks.
The bright accommodation comprises a lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms, one which currently is being used as a dining room. This home has oil heating and is double glazed.
To the rear you have an enclosed garden area that is paved and decked for ease of maintenance. To fully appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Hotpress.
- 4.72m x 3.76m (15' 6" x 12' 4")
Hole in wall style fireplace with freestanding multi burning stove. Wooden mantel. Laminate floor.
- 3.84m x 2.97m (12' 7" x 9' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets and roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with Mira electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.15m (10' 4" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.97m (10' 7" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.03m (10' 4" x 6' 8")
- Stoned driveway.
Garden areas to the front in lawns.
Enclosed garden to the rear flagged with raised wooden decking area.
Garden shed. Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.