132 Main Street
, BT22 2NG
||132 Main Street, Greyabbey
- Mid terrace house
- CHAIN FREE
- Spacious lounge
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Easily managed garden area to the rear
This mid terrace home is found in on the Main Street of this historic village and all its amenities are within walking distance.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge and kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is double glazed and has oil heating.
With a yard area to the rear we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.14m x 3.73m (23' 5" x 12' 3")
Solid marble fireplace and hearth. Understair storage. Natural wooden floor.
- 2.84m x 2.54m (9' 4" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14' 6" x 10' 5")
Built in robe. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.44m (9' 10" x 8' 0")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.57m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
Built in robe.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with telephone hand shower over. Panelled walls.
- Enclosed to rear.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.