1313A Springfield Road
, BT20 5BZ
||1313A Springfield Road, Bangor
- Mid terrace home in excellent town centre location with additional one bedroom annex to the rear
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Bright modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
Located in the hearth of Bangor town this well presented mid terrace home, that has a one bedroom annex to the rear, will make the ideal home for that purchase who enjoys town centre living.
The accommodation comprises lounge with archway to dining room and kitchen all on the ground floor with two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and a third bedroom on the second floor.
The property is double glazed, has gas heating and to appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate floor
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.11m x 2.9m (13' 6" x 9' 6")
Laminate floor. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
- 3.48m x 2.21m (11' 5" x 7' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in oven. Stainless steel extractor hood.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.38m (13' 7" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 4.14m (14' 8" x 13' 7")
- Enclosed yard leading to:
Self Contained Annex
- 5.56m x 2.44m (18' 3" x 8' 0")
- 3.05m x 2.54m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 2.54m (10' 6" x 8' 4")
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.