13 Churchill Avenue
, BT22 2DL
||13 Churchill Avenue, Millisle
- Deceptive end terrace home
- Spacious lounge with glazed doors to kitchen
- Bright kitchen with dining area
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor four piece bathroom
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Off street parking
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This deceptive end terrace home is found in this popular residential location that is within walking distance of the amenities that Millisle village has to offer.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. The property is double glazed and has gas heating.
With easily maintained gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.72m x 3.68m (15' 6" x 12' 1")
Attractive wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Wooden floor. Glazed double doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.86m x 2.62m (22' 6" x 8' 7")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with separate built in oven. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Storage.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower. T & G ceiling. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.62m (13' 6" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.9m (14' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.34m (12' 3" x 7' 8")
plus door recess.
- Brick paved driveway.
Garden to front.
Enclosed garden area to rear with paved and raised decking areas.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.51m x 2.84m (18' 1" x 9' 4")
Plumbed for light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.