12 Birch Crescent
, BT22 1TE
||12 Birch Crescent, Ballyhalbert
- Chain free semi detached home
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and laminate floor
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Garden in lawn to rear
This chain free semi detached home is found in this popular development and is within walking distance all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom.
The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have gardens to the front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.78m x 3.43m (15' 8" x 11' 3")
Cast iron fireplace with picture tiled inset. Laminate floor. Glazed double doors to :
- 5.51m x 2.44m (18' 1" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.64m (11' 7" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.46m (8' 8" x 8' 1")
- Stoned driveway
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.