116 Millisle Road
, BT21 0LB
||116 Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Semi-detached bungalow in popular location
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 bedrooms - one in attic
- Oil fired heating
- Easily maintained garden areas to front and rear
This semi-detached bungalow is situated in this popular area that is within distance of Donaghadee town centre and is so handy to 'The Commons'.
The adaptable accommodation currently comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen with built in oven and hob, three bedrooms (one in attic) and a four piece bathroom. This property has oil fired heating and is double glazed. Outside you have a garage and an enclosed paved garden area to the rear.
With additional parking to the front we feel this property will appeal to a broad spectrum of purchases and would recommend an early inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
Open entrance hall to :
- 4.88m x 4.62m (16' 0" x 15' 2")
Mock fireplace. Understair storage. Laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.58m (12' 7" x 11' 9")
- 3.96m x 2.51m (13' 0" x 8' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets, roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panel bath. Shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower. Fully wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor,
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 6.73m x 3.33m (22' 1" x 10' 11")
- Tarmac driveway to front.
Enclosed and paved to rear.
Oil boiler house. Outside light.
Direct access to the beach from the rear
Leaving Donaghadee on the coast road towards Millisle, No 116 can be found on the left hand side after the entrance to 'The Commons'.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.