105 Moat Street
, BT21 0ED
||105 Moat Street, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace house in popular residential locaton
- Bright lounge
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This mid terrace house is found in this popular residential location that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and the seafront.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a bright lounge and kitchen, that has space for a breakfast table and upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
This property has oil fired heating is double glazed and to the rear you have an enclosed garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.88m x 3.86m (16' 0" x 12' 8")
Laminate floor. Corncie ceiling.
- 4.67m x 2.51m (15' 4" x 8' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Fitted high and low level kitchen units with rolled edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Understair storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Reding electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 2.59m (15' 3" x 8' 6")
Laminate floor. Hotpress
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
Built in cupboard
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4")
- Enclosed garden area to front.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved area and greenhouse.
Garden store with oil boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.