102 Beechfield Drive
, BT21 0AY
||102 Beechfield Drive, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace home
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen with fitted units
- Modern bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fuel heating
- Double glazed
This mid terrace house is located in this popular residential area and offers good living accommodation throughout.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a spacious lounge, and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The property is double glazed, has oil fuel heating and with a garden to the front and enclosed yard to the rear we would recommend an early inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated floor.
- 4.62m x 3.81m (15' 2" x 12' 6")
Attractive carved pine fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate floor. Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.83m x 2.57m (15' 10" x 8' 5")
1 ¼ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminated worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.29m (12' 2" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
- Garden to front in lawn
Enclosed to rear
Oil boiler house. Oil tank
At top of High Street take a right turning into Killaughey Rd and then first right into Northfield Rd and at the end turn left into Cannyreagh Rd. Continue up the hill taking the 2nd left into Beechfield Drive and No 102 can be found on the right hand side
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.