10 Edward Street
, BT21 0HW
||10 Edward Street, Donaghadee
- Attractive mid terrace house
- Convenient to the town centre, seafront, harbour and 'The Commons'
- Good sized lounge with dining space
- Bright modern kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Ground floor bathroom
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed yard area to the rear
Situated in a quiet side street that is so convenient to Donaghadee town centre and close to 'The
Commons' this attractive mid terrace house offers ideal accommodation for first time purchasers or
as an excellent investment opportunity.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with dining space, kitchen with good range of
fitted units, bathroom, and two first floor bedrooms.
Oil fired heating is installed and there is an easily managed enclosed garden area to the rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.72m x 3.4m (15' 6" x 11' 2")
Hole in wall style fireplace
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Panel bath with Triton electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress.
- 3.23m x 2.69m (10' 7" x 8' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.38m (11' 3" x 11' 1")
Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 1.88m (9' 0" x 6' 2")
- Enclosed yard with oil boiler house and oil tank.
Travelling into Donaghadee along the seafront turn right into New Street, left into Bow Street and go straight ahead at junction through Meetinghouse Street and past the car park into William Street. Edward Street can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.