10 Derwent Drive
, BT20 3NA
||10 Derwent Drive, Bangor
- Semi detached home in cul-de-sac location
- CHAIN FREE
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Bright galley style kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- First floor fully tiled bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed easily managed garden to the rear
This semi detached house is found in a quiet cul-de-sac in this popular residential area and is ideally located for access into Bangor or commuting to Belfast.
The bright accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with archway into a dining room and a galley style kitchen while on the first floor you have a fully tiled bathroom and three bedrooms.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with a private enclosed garden area to the rear we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 3.89m x 3.81m (12' 9" x 12' 6")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround. Laminate floor. Archway to
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.67m (12' 0" x 8' 9")
Laminate floor. Patio door.
- 3.58m x 2.18m (11' 9" x 7' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
Fully tiled. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.84m (13' 1" x 9' 4")
Hotpress. Built in cupboard. Laminate floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.29m (10' 0" x 7' 6")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Built in robe. Laminate floor
- Concrete driveway and paved area for additional parking.
Enclosed to rear, paved for ease of maintenance.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.