10 Chippendale Park
, BT20 4PU
||10 Chippendale Park, Bangor
- Semi detached bungalow
- Cul de sac location
- Bright lounge with attractive fireplace
- Kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Private garden to the rear in lawn
This semi detached bungalow in located in this popular residential location that is convenient to Bangor town centre and also the amenities that Ballyholme provides.
The bright accommodation comprises a lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. This home has gas heating and is double glazed.
Outside you have gardens to the front and rear along with a paved driveway and to fully appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.75m x 3.66m (15' 7" x 12' 0")
Fireplace wth wooden surround, metal inset and tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- 4.01m x 3.66m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with Creda electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.39m (11' 3" x 7' 10")
- Garden to front in lawns with paved paths and driveways.
Garden to the rear in lawn with mature trees.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.