1 Linnet Drive
, BT22 1BE
||1 Linnet Drive, Ballyhalbert
- Bright detached park home
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- 2 bedrooms - one with ensute
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
Located within the popular Ballyhalbert Park Homes development, offering a safe and secure environment for the over 45s, this is a most attractive and easily maintained three bedroom detached bungalow.
The park is accessed by electronic entrance gates, and there is closed circuit TV and an on- site warden ensuring residents' security and peace of mind. Also on site is an all-weather bowling green, modern clubhouse and fully equipped gym. Situated in a pleasant setting, this home offers the potential for a new type of lifestyle and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.75m x 3.4m (15' 7" x 11' 2")
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.44m (8' 2" x 8' 0")
- 3.96m x 2.26m (13' 0" x 7' 5")
1 14 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Four ring gas hob and electric underoven. Storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.6m (8' 0" x 5' 3")
Built in kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.9m x 2.84m (9' 6" x 9' 4")
Walk in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with Triton shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.87m (10' 4" x 9' 5")
- 1.83m x 1.83m (6' 0" x 6' 0")
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Shower.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Brick paved driveway.
Paved and stoned for ease of maintenance.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.