1 Abbey Close
, BT22 2GL
||1 Abbey Close, Millisle
- End terrace home in cul de sac
- Convenient location
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Garden area to the rear
This end terraced home is situated in a quiet cul de sac that is so convenient to all the amenities that Millisle village offers.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, kitchen and cloakroom. On the first floor you have a bathroom, two bedrooms and another bedroom on the second floor.
This property is double glazed, has gas heating and with an enclosed garden area to the rear and parking to the front we would recommend an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 3.99m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
Fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- 4.72m x 2.44m (15' 6" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 2.97m (15' 7" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.64m x 2.46m (8' 8" x 8' 1")
- Panel bath. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.92m x 4.75m (19' 5" x 15' 7")
- Parking to front.
Enclosed garden area to the rear in wooden decking.
N.B Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.